So this weekend is fall retreat at North Bay and I am so excited! This is my first fall retreat with Cru to North Bay, but not my first fall retreat to North Bay. lol. It'll be fun! Sadly though, I have to go home Saturday night after everything is over, b/c I have to be at the firehouse Sunday morning by 830 for a Hazmat class. So there is NO way that I'll get up earlier than I have to on Sunday morning, so instead of a 45 minute drive to the firehouse, I'll have a 5 minute drive, PLUS I get to see the fam and Emma! : )
I still need to pack...hmm. I just have so much to do today! I'm going to gym in a few minutes, and then I'll be done with classes today. I'm going to go study for my gym quiz.
Peace
Friday, October 3, 2008
Fall Retreat!
Posted by DiverDork at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment